We had a fabulous weekend at our Stampin' OnStage Event in Atlanta, Georgia! Got to spend some fun time with stampin' friends, and Stampin' Up! Home office folks. We typically make swaps at these events, and although my time was crunched before this event, I managed to squeak out 50 swaps. Might I add, thanks to my friend and downline Judy S. for helping do some final assembly on the night we arrive. Yesssss, I cut it too close for comfort! Here is a pic:
I took the liberty of perusing Pinterst for inspiration. Below I share the details of this card. Here they are all together in a pile.
As I previously mentioned I spent some quality time with a my Luv2StampinGa Team and we all learned a lot about the business and got to see some preview of the upcoming Occasions Catalog goodies. It was very inspiring!
Here Kathy M. from our team got to walk the stage for her 5 year recognition! We are so proud of her, and take a gander at how she decorated her drinking cup. It's amazing! I love how she went outside of the box with the Detail Floral Thinlet Die.
Sweet, right? Yes, we both agree.... :-) Okay, moving on to the card details below, and be sure and come back and visit me, as I have 50 swaps to share with you!
Recipe: All product used listed below:
1) Cut your Thick White cardstock base to 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/2"
2) Cut a Layer Framelit piece with Shimmery White cardstock
3) Stamp the Floral Image from the Touch of Texture Stamp set using Black Archival Stamp Pad
4) Using the Aqua Painter, ink up some Pool Party Classic Ink and swoosh on the Shimmery White cardstock to create a lovely blue wash as part of your background.
5) Using the Dapper Denim Classic Ink Pad, and the Aqua Painter, lightly color in the flowers as desired. Take some Old Olive Classic Ink and color in the leaves. Using the splatter stamp in the set, add a few splats in Dapper Denim to this piece.
6) Cut a second piece of Whisper White cardstock to 4" X 5 1/4" panel, using the splatter images on the stamp set, and the Dapper Denim ink, stamp the two images. One to the lower left, one to the upper right. Add some dimensionals to the back, and adhere to card base
7) Cut a doily in half, adhere to panel
8) Cut a large metallic doily in quarters, adhere to the left of the delicate doily
8) Cut a piece of the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper to 1/2" X 3" and adhere over doilies, again to the left
9) Cut a 6" piece of gold sequin, and adhere with a glue dot, over the DSP
10) Using dimensionals adhere the Lots of Label piece of Shimmery White Cardstock over the floral design DSP . Wala, your done! Enjoy!
"Blessings, and until the next time, remember to hug the ones you love, "none of us are promised tomorrow!